2019 Award Categories
For the 2019 awards, the following 10 categories have been identified. There will be two winners per category.
We will also exclusively award the "Ultimate Innovator & Disruptor Award" to five tech stand-outs that have left a large impact on the industry to date. They will have the opportunity to participate in a panel discussion on stage to share their journeys with the audience and talk about the importance of equity and inclusion in innovation.
General eligibility for each award category is as follows:
- Should identify with an underrepresented group in technology
- Should reside in the NY Tri State Area
- Should operate in the role respective to the category chosen for nomination
- Must display career success in the respective category for nomination
- Should be able to commit to attending the awards show on Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Should adhere to New York On Tech's values and sign the awardee pledge presented after being selected
Nominations Are Now Closed...
Deadline: Friday, July 19, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST
The deadline for 2019 nominations has now passed.
The 2019 Innovators & Disruptors Awards and Ceremony will celebrate the outstanding achievements of leaders in technology. Award winners are diverse founders and professionals of some of the world's most recognized companies and fastest growing startups who are leaving a measurable impact on the industry and in their respective fields of work.